Thursday, August 11, 2011

my only.

I sit. wait.
 wait for a truth, a sigh of believing, a silent confirmation to still my thriving mind.
  I lose myself to the mysterious beauty surrounding.
     So much to be seen.        and never,
                                                  enough to quench.
Crying gulls gather. in a song.
                         a song of                                         Lonely.

I only... I only know that my                             Lonely        g r o w s ever.  for you I want.

a piece of my heart has wandered to you. and will return only when you surrender.
           ...and when I taste your smiling eyes; see your haven lips. to feel so right.   so REAL.
                                so      A L I V E.
      doubting then may fade.
   to be with you;           yes, anything. I would do anything.

if only.... if only I could feel you tonight.

my lips to want. to tell you. my only. my love.
you could suffice an answer; to my praying heart.

if only you were here;                                                   the mystery gone.

hand in hand; to walk into the shaping sun;
gulls no longer crying of                                Lonely.
    to feel the wind through us then;  it could be right.

I only...I only know;   I need you.
                                         so my     only     wait may end.

No comments:

Post a Comment