this week was a long one. I was at the school for 8 or 9 hours on monday and tuesday dancing. and then our daunting concert finally came. I'm not the greatest dancer, I guess you could say. so I wasn't all that excited. but it's over now. and we had some funny times in the process. amelia pullman (love her to pieces) thinks I have weird food. in my defense, it's not WEIRD, it's healthy. green peppers, carrots, chicken, blueberries and apples aren't weird. maybe it was cause my mommy had packed it all in a cooler for me to have during our torturously long rehearsal. hah but amelia..SHE had never eaten a BLUEBERRY before tuesday. she's weird. not my food. made me laugh though, really hard. and had an AP stats test that I didn't do to well on. the actual test is next week.
so yeah, we were all pretty onery. but that's okay it all turned out dandy. coldstone and yogurt bliss are way good. especially when they sing songs about ice ream to disney tunes in coldstone. I want to work there! I found lipstick that I absolutely adore. and I found a dress to wear to centennial ball in St. George next weekend. as for this friday and saturday, I didn't do much. stayed at home with my family; what usually happens come weekends. family was here from california though, so I was extremely excited to see them... they are the funniest people. and I wish we could see them more; they really feel like family. ooh and my lovely friend left me to go on an exotic CRUISE. darnit. crazy week. long week. but it was still a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment