Today is the day of Mothers. Mother's Day...and with reasonable bragging rights, I have the BEST mom in the whole universe:)
She is everything I want to be, wish I could be, and hope to become. She is the strongest woman I know; she's been through a lot of hell in her life... but she is happy and ALWAYS positive. She takes everything she can from trials and experience and applies them in her life to be better.
She always, always stands up for what she knows is right.
She genuinely loves people and wants to help; nothing she does is for show or approval of others.
She is independent.
She's smart. She's honest.
She's simple...always says it like it is whether we like it or not.
She is funny, outgoing, and loves to have fun.
Her priority is family; and she gives every bit of herself to being there for us.
She is ALWAYS right.
She's beautiful.
She loves the Lord;
teaches me to have faith, to pray, to read my scriptures, to pray.
She never has to please or impress people. She is always just herself:)
She makes me laugh, especially when she laughs at herself!!
--(And she laughs at me. Even though I'm not funny.)
She is the only person I trust to tell everything to. --(And she laughs at me. Even though I'm not funny.)
She's the first person I talk to in the morning, and the last person at night.
She puts up with me and all my stupid-ness...
--and answers my 80 phone calls a day.
She stays up late with me when I'm upset, or hyper, or just can't sleep because I drank caffeine.
She takes care of us when we're sick or sad.
She pushes me in school and in my talents.
She keeps us all sane, and helps us when we're stressed.
She is christlike, giving, serving.
I wouldn't be who I am without her...She is my best friend in the entire world, and I love her so much!
I wouldn't be who I am without her...She is my best friend in the entire world, and I love her so much!
In other words...My mom is the most perfect person I know!
MOM...you're the greatest mom anyone could ever ask for. Thank you:) and Happy Mother's Day! I love you to the end of counting and lots, lots more:)
No comments:
Post a Comment